- Animals' Apawthecary FidoDent Herbal Mouth & Gum Formula - 1 oz bottle
- FidoDent was designed as a safe and effective antibacterial remedy against feline and canine gingivitis and other infections of the mouth.
- To Use: Apply directly to the gums or affected areas of the mouth with a cotton swab or other applicator, once or twice daily or as directed by your veterinarian*. To avoid product contamination, do not allow dropper to contact the animals mouth.
- Ingredients: Vegetable glycerin, USP distilled water, certified organic fennel seed, chamomile flowers, thyme, goldenseal root and Myrrh gum. Less than 5% ethyl alcohol by volume. Tincture strength: 1:2
- Dosage: 5 days on, 2 days off - to monitor results
- * Cats: 12-20 drops (0.5 ml), twice daily (1 oz bottle will typically last 1 month)
- * Dogs: 12-20 drops (0.5 ml) for each 20lbs. of animal body weight, twice daily (dogs over 30 lbs will typically require two once or more per month)