- Animals' Apawthecary Tinkle Tonic (4 oz)
- An herbal remedy which supports normal urinary tract function.
- Designed to soothe and protect the urinary tract without irritating the kidneys. Especially useful for cats!
- An antimicrobial, soothing and tonifying combination of Couchgrass, Echinacea (purpurea), Marshmallow, Dandelion, and Horsetail.
Active Ingredients - Couchgrass, Echinacea (purpurea), Marshmallow, Dandelion, and Horsetail
Inactive Ingredients - Vegetable glycerin USP, distilled water. Alcohol-free
- Depending on how acute the problem is should determine the amount and frequency of application.
- This tincture may be mixed with food, put on a treat, applied with dropper or syringe directly into mouth (wash with hot water after touching mouth to avoid contaminating the bottle contents), or mixed with up to 1/2 cup of warm water.
Maintenance - Dose may be fewer drops, at a once per day dose
Immediate Problem or Infection - Dosage will get better results with a higher, more frequent application.
|Pet Type||Daily Dosage|
|Cat & Small Dogs||10 - 20 Drops (0.25 mL - 0.5 mL) 1 - 3 times daily|
|Medium & Large Dogs||20 - 40 Drops (0.5 mL - 1 mL) 1 - 3 times daily|